The 8th World Chinese
Arts Education Symposium
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
The 8th World Chinese Arts Education Symposium will be hosted by the World Chinese Arts Education Association and the Art Education Research Center of Central Academy of Fine Arts and co-sponsored by the Education Center of Millennium Monument of China at Central Academy of Fine Arts, Beijing, China. The theme is "HUA 360°", and it will be held both online and on-site. Specific dates, times, locations (including online platform) will be notified shortly.
We will invite experts and scholars from around the world to attend the conference. This conference will discuss and reflect on current art education from different perspectives through keynote speaking, academic forums, master lectures, art exhibitions, on-site teaching, and other forms.
This conference aims to discuss the development of visual art education in change with art educators and front-line teachers and to share the innovative ideas and practical results of visual art education in different countries and regions from different perspectives.
This conference is open to Chinese art educators worldwide to collect papers and courses on arts education. We are looking forward to your participation.
Conference Theme: HUA 360°: Flourish in the Arts
1) Chinese and Western Cultures and Education in the Growth of Immigrants
2) Family Education and Cultural Inheritance
3) Art Education in the Context of Co-existence
4) Social Art Education and Art Education in Schools
5) Localization of Art Education and Social Responsibility
6) Art Therapy and Physical and Mental Development
World Chinese Arts Education Association (WCAEA)
The Center for Art Education at Central Academy of Fine Arts
Institute of Art Administration and Education at Central Academy of Fine Arts
Education Center of Millennium Monument of China
4.Objects of Proposals:
Arts education researchers, art teachers in colleges, primary and secondary schools, social art education teachers, Museum and Art Museum educators, etc.
5.Proposals for Art Courses
To select excellent art teachers and provide a platform to show their teaching achievements, courses, and works, the organizers intend to hold an exhibition of teaching achievements of art education in the Central Academy of Fine Arts and Millennium Monument of China.
1) Papers submitted should be original and related to the 8th World Chinese Arts Education Symposium theme: " China 360° ".
2) Word limit: Chinese proposals no more than 7000; English proposals no more than 3500.
3) Requirements for file format：Office Word.
4) Requirements for Naming Files: Author's Name - Thesis Title - Contact Information - Country / Area
5) The proposal should be submitted with cover, title, author, abstract, keywords, annotations, references. The pictures in the paper should be in the HD version.
7.Art Courses Criteria
1) The courses' content should be positive, and the idea of arts education should be expressed accurately with innovative thoughts.
2) When choosing the material in the video, the source should be indicated. When choosing a material in video, the source should be indicated. The introduction of characters should be noted when the content of interviews is involved in the video.
3) The content of the course should be original and legitimate.
4) The course video lasts less than 180 minutes.
5) Format for submission: Please submit it on CD-ROM with the words "Excellent Courses Collection of the Eighth World Art Education Congress" and the title of the work. The CD-ROM includes three electronic documents: course video, course introduction, and personal introduction.
6) The video will not be replaced after submission. Please backup by yourself.
The final interpretation of this contest rests with the organizer.
8.Video Technical Specifications for Excellent Courses
1) Video Signal Source
Stability: The whole image synchronization performance is stable, with no out-of-step phenomenon, no image jitter and jump, no color mutation, image stability at the editing point.
Tone: The white balance is correct, there is no obvious color bias, and there is no obvious color difference at the conjunction of the lenses taken by multiple cameras.
Picture: 16:9, 720p or 1080p are recommended.
2) Audio Signal Source
Channel: Stereo, Bi-Channel
Synchronization of sound and picture, without obvious defects such as alternating sound or other murmurs.
The accompanying sound is clear, full, and round, without distortion, noise, and noise interference, and the sound volume is too big or too small. There is no obvious proportion imbalance between commentary sound and live sound, and there is no obvious proportion imbalance between commentary sound and background music.
3) Video compression format and technical parameters
Video compression adopts MP4 format with H.264 encoding and caption.
shall not be less than 1024 Kbit/sBit StreamVideo Bit Rate: The Minimum Bit Rate of Dynamic
Video Resolution and Width-to-Height Ratio: The Width-to-Height Ratio of Video Pictures is 16:9, and the Resolution is set to 1280*720 or 1920*1080.
The video frame rate is 25 frames per second.
Scanning mode adopts progressive scanning.
4) Audio compression format and technical parameters
Audio compression adopts AAC (MPEG4 Part 3) format
Sampling rate 48KHz
Audio bit rate 128Kbps (constant)
Video is encapsulated in MP4 with a single video file not exceeding 600MB.
Caption and video are encapsulated synchronously without submitting caption files separately.
9. Date of Paper Submission
Submission Deadline: October 20th, 2020
Acceptance Notification: November 15th, 2020
10. Contact Us
Address: Art Education Research Center, Central Academy of Fine Arts, No. 8 Huajiadi South Street, Beijing, People's Republic of China
Zip Code: 100102
Contact number: (+86)13810084771 (Mr. Ren)